For active inventory and purchases, check out our online store at www.EOSSGuns.com!
We proudly stock hundreds of models of firearms from the best gun makers in the world. We’ve been buying, shooting, and selling guns for over 18 years as a company. When you visit our showroom you’ll find an amazing range of pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and NFA items such as sound suppressors. We specialize in practical, reliable firearms for defense and recreation. However, if you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, ask our friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you. We can help you research it to make sure it’s exactly what you want. Whether it’s already on our shelf or has to be ordered, you’ll get our best price possible each time because of our no-haggle pricing policy.
Once you’re informed and decided, we’ll walk you through the purchase process. If we have to order the gun for you, we’ll notify you once it arrives. Before you leave, we will answer any final questions you may have about your new gun. Firearm ownership is a great responsibility and we’re committed to helping you enjoy it safely.
All gun sales are conducted lawfully and in compliance with federal and state law. Florida imposes a three day waiting period between the date of purchase and taking delivery on most firearm sales. If you have questions regarding this, please call us at (407) 604 – 3000.
Firearm Satisfaction Guarantee Program Guidelines:
We are fortunate that there are so many good firearm options available to the modern consumer. While we know we can find the right firearm for just about everyone, with today’s choices it may take more than one try. So when you buy a new firearm from EOSS Guns, and decide within 30 days that it just wasn’t the perfect fit, you can bring it back for full credit against the manufacturers suggested retail price of a new gun purchased at our store!
- Program applies to new firearms purchased from EOSS Guns’ retail store in Oviedo, FL. Online sales shipped to another dealer or purchases transferred in to EOSS Guns do not qualify for this program.
- Eligible firearms must be in like new condition and have all original paperwork and accessories intact and credit applied within 30 days of the original transfer date.
- Credit value will be based on original sale price, or current shelf price, whichever is lower, excluding sales tax and background check fee.
- Credit value can only be used for the purchase of another new firearm.
- Credit value will be applied towards the MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) of the new firearm being purchased, which will not necessarily be the EOSS Guns shelf price. (MSRP is listed on the bottom of most EOSS Guns sales tags for reference.)
- If the customer is still not satisfied with the replacement firearm, that firearm is eligible for this program under the same terms above but the credited value will be that of the current shelf price of the firearm and not the MSRP amount.
- The program can continue in such a format until the customer has found the perfect firearm for them.
- A remaining balance of the credit may be applied to non-firearm purchase (after first being applied to the purchase of a new firearm), but the full credit must be used at the time of execution. No credit will be issued for future use.
- The program is not applicable to special orders, used firearms, NFA devices, non-firearms or accessories of any type.
- Each new purchase/exchange will require the completion of a new 4473 and FDLE background check at customer’s expense.
- EOSS Guns reserves the right to amend or cancel this program at any time. This program does not affect the return and exchange policy of EOSS Guns.
- EOSS Guns will be the final arbiter of any discrepancies or questions arising from this program