We perform armorer-level work on a variety of firearms, including:
- Pistol sights installed while you wait (most brands, Monday – Friday, please call ahead to confirm.)
- Pre-fit handgun trigger kits (APEX, ZEV) installed.
- AR platform parts installed, including barrels, handguards, triggers and specialized accessories.
- Scopes mounted, leveled, boresighted and test fired.
- Muzzle devices for silencers installed and/or removed properly.
If you need a service that’s not listed here, please call us to see how we can help you.
Our staff members hold a variety of certifications including:
- Certified Barrett Bolt Gun Armorer
- Glock Armorer
- Smith & Wesson M&P Pistol Armorer
- AR-15 Armorer
If you are having a firearm transferred to us, we require that you notify us ahead of time by stopping in. Shipments received without prior notification may be refused or assessed a $10 additional charge.
When you come in, we will ask you to fill out some required paperwork and provide us with the make, model, and caliber of the firearm. We will also need the name, location and contact method for the shipper. We will then contact the shipper with our information so they may ship the firearm.
Many shipping methods provide delivery notification, but your firearm will not be ready for pickup immediately upon arrival. We must record information for all firearms received. Depending on delivery volume, the process can take a couple of hours. When your firearm arrives and is ready to pick up we will notify you by phone. Generally this will be before 6:00 PM on the day it arrives.
East Orange Shooting Sports is not responsible for the condition the firearm is shipped in. We will do our best to keep the firearm in the condition we received it in. If you are having more than just a firearm shipped to us there will be additional charges. Please have any accessories (holsters, spare mags, optics etc) shipped directly to you.
- $40.00 for first firearm
- $20.00/ea for every additional firearm coming from the same dealer at the same time.
- $50.00 each for firearms received without transfer paperwork completed in store beforehand.
- Machine gun transfer rates are available on request. We will not accept any other NFA transfers.
- $50.00 + shipping for the first firearm.
- $30.00 + shipping for each additional firearm.
- Actual shipping costs depend on the type, size, weight and insured value of the firearm.
- We will not ship any firearms to the state of California. Please make sure the firearm is in a legal condition for the state it is being shipped to, prior to bringing the firearm to us. We are not responsible for ensuring that the firearm is legal to own/possess in the state of transfer. Not planning ahead when dealing with states like New York, New Jersey, Illinois, etc. can literally cost you hundreds of dollars on the receiving end.